About Me

My photo
Amritsar, Punjab, India
Clairvoyant, Healer, Tarot Card Reader, Psychic, Counselor, Astrologer, and above all, a friend to everyone. I am here to help people leading more fulfilling lives, with more personal understanding and foresigh.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A PRAYER TO ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL.............FOR HEALING YOUR EMOTIONS,GOOD HEALTH ,HAPPINESS AND TRUE LOVE IN LIFE

ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL

Archangel Raphael wants us to know that he is always there to give Spiritual Healing and guidance to all who are in need. All you have to do is ask! He delights in bringing health, happiness and joy everywhere he goes. His mission is to heal all suffering and pain. He will take your worry, fear and anxiety, and transmute them into Unconditional Love, spiritual understanding, good health, and happiness!

PRAYER .................

Glorious Archangel Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners.

I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life,  Because you are the "medicine of God" I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body,help me to bring my love ,please give me good health . I especially ask of you the favor (here mention your special intention), and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit.

CLOSE YOUR EYES ...FEEL HE IS NEAR YOU AND YOU GOT EVERYTHING WHAT YOU WERE DEMANDING FOR ....BE POSITIVE ON IT .........

THANK HIM AFTER YOU PRAYERS................AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment